Experience counts for a lot when you’re looking for a reliable southeast Calgary commercial landscaping company, and that’s what makes Mirage Landscaping an excellent choice. The pros at Mirage have been doing great work at surprisingly affordable prices for three generations, and our family-owned company specializes in these southeast Calgary districts and communities:
- Auburn Bay, Chaparral, Chaparral Valley, Copperfield, Cranston, Douglasdale, Heritage Pointe, Lake Bonavista, Mahogany, McKenzie Lake, Mackenzie Towne, Maple Ridge, New Brighton, Odgen/Lynwood/Millican, Parkland, Riverbend, Sundance, Walden, and Willow Park
Reasons to Hire a Professional for Your Calgary Commercial Landscaping Needs
Choosing a professional team to meet your southeast Calgary commercial landscaping idea just makes good sense. Beyond the experienced touch only a pro can provide, your business will also benefit from:
- An uptick in customers. A well-maintained exterior is one of the keys to attracting passers-by who happen upon your business. Well-maintained landscapes are just more inviting, and inspire consumer confidence.
- Happier employees. If you take pride in the appearance of your business, your employees are also more likely to take pride in where they work. Providing nice touches like landscaped outdoor eating areas also helps boost job satisfaction.
- Less crime. Well-maintained properties are less inviting to thieves, since they suggest someone cares enough to be watching. You can also use strategically placed landscape elements to ward off criminals. Thieves look for easy targets. Make sure your business isn’t one of them.
- Enhanced safety. Properly maintained landscapes are far less likely to result in slip-and-fall accidents, which can be a major liability for businesses.
You’ll also save yourself the trouble of maintaining your grounds yourself, or paying your staff to do it. If your property is a half-acre or larger, chances are you’ll come out ahead from a financial point of view by leaving the job to us.
Beyond these immediate benefits, you’ll also make your property a smoother and more efficient place for delivery drivers and shipping personnel. Keep things running smoothly all year long with our help!
Mirage Offers a Complete Suite of Professional Southeast Calgary Commercial Landscaping Services
Mirage Landscaping is there for your business during every season. Here’s a run-down of the affordable professional Calgary commercial landscaping services we offer:
- Routine landscape maintenance, including lawns, gardens, trees, shrubs, and all other exterior elements
- Landscape design and construction services for property owners seeking a new look
- Snow removal services in winter, including safety-enhancing measures for both vehicular and pedestrian traffic, and plowing services that keep your business open no matter what the weather throws at you
You can also count on our experienced crews if you need to lay new sod, plant new trees, create a new garden, update your shrubs, or add elements like gravel, wood chips, or decorative mulch to your grounds. Experience makes a big difference when it comes to these tasks, so don’t trust them to just anyone.
Underground Irrigation Is a Great Addition to Any Commercial Property
Underground irrigation systems are another one of our signature services. Built-in sprinklers save you both time and money, freeing you from the task of having to water your lawn manually and putting a permanent end to uneven water distribution.
Professionally installed sprinklers also help you conserve water, compared to the amount of water you would likely use with a manual system. We are also pleased to provide detailed instructions for the proper use and care of our systems, as well as expert maintenance, seasonal start-up and shut-down support, and everything else you might need to keep things running strong.
Get Your Fast, Free Southeast Calgary Commercial Landscaping Quote Today
Best of all, we’ve priced all our services to make them as accessible and affordable as possible for southeast Calgary business owners on tight budgets. Our ongoing seasonal services, including routine property maintenance and snow removal, are especially attractive from a pricing perspective, as they are critical to keeping your business looking and operating at its best all year round.
When you’re ready to take advantage of the best southeast Calgary commercial landscaping services on the market, simply drop us a line with your request and we’ll get back to you right away with a fast, free quote.